Rio Alto: Forgotten Memories
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Rio Alto: Forgotten Memories is an experimental game mixing elements from text and point&click adventures. Unravel a multilayered, fragmented story centred on dark mysteries, tragic events and a protagonist who can't or doesn't want to remember.
- gameplay gravitates around 'thoughts', those are created upon player choices and drive the story forward
- drag and drop interface: progress by matching two concepts among four categories (thoughts, characters, objects or locations, more than 60 items in total).
- complex storytelling, learn about events or characters from different points of view, discard contradictory facts, make your own conclusions
- length: 2-4 hours, six alternative endings that form a bigger picture
- original music soundtrack
- languages: English, Spanish
Click download now to get access to the following files:
rio_alto_linux.zip 60 MB
rio_alto_win.zip 59 MB
rio_alto_osx.app.zip 59 MB
Also available on
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.